Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Update Preference

  1. #1
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    In regards to your question Crisis:

    "Do you like bulk updates (like a HUGE update every so often) or frequent little updates?"

    Hmmm...I have to say I like the frequent little updates. That way the wait to read manga doesn't seem so long ^^

    Then again, whatever works for you works for me! I'd rather have you work at the pace you want instead of feeling rushed. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    And I hope I'm not being too nosy in asking this, but what has Sakura been up to? She hasn't been on the message board in ages.

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ June 10, 2003 01:59 PM: Message edited by: Carole Ann ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Shia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yep, I agree... frequent (more or less that is ^^) little updates seem nicer than one big one once a while [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Lilychan's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2003
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah, frequent little ones are better. I pretty much read all the updates as soon as they're up, so even if it's a lot at once I finish it pretty quick and then there's a long wait. ^^;;

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ruri's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 29th, 2003
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd have to agree with everyone else. Frequent updates are best to me because it doesn't feel like I've been waiting forever. ^^

  5. #5
    Inactive Member yumiru's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hum, [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] I also think small but frequent updates are better that having to wait forever for big updates. Hell, seems like everybody here thinks the same ^^ heehee [img]tongue.gif[/img] Keep on movin'

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Hisui-mi's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 6th, 2003
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah I prefer frequent small updates too.
    it is much more fun especially if you can hardly remember the hundreds of storylines you're following ^.^''

  7. #7
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmm, I have to say I also like frequent updates. I mean a huge update is always acceptable, but I like frequent updates more than that. i too read em fast, and so even the wait even after a huge update is agonizing.....im saying here as im waiting for my cookies to finish baking..it only takes 10 mins more but im so impatient lol ^_^

    oh and Im curious too, wheres sakura ;_; she hasnt been around in a while.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cutelittlekitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2003
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I agree with what everyone else has said. I like huge updates, because i get lots of stuff to read, but then i read through it as fast as i can and am stuck having to wait for the next update. So,i think smaller, more frequent updates are better. They force me to read a little at a time instead of gobbling everything up at once [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Tabris's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2003
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll be just like everyone else and say that I too like the frequent, small updates ^_^

  10. #10
    Inactive Member saorren's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    uhm... can i say... i like frequent HUGE updates?

    ... =_= i know that is greedy but~ [img]tongue.gif[/img] hehe~ just an opinion~

    for me bulk updates are ALWAYS good, but if they are not frequent... hm...

    just keep up the good work! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •